FUNDRAISING & DEVELOPMENT
The McIntosh Company (TMC) works for non-profit organizations and political clients at every level of elected office. With experience fundraising for presidential, state and federal House and Senate clients, as well as gubernatorial, lieutenant gubernatorial, and state attorney general campaigns, we understand the political and fundraising climate at any given time. Offering both stand-alone event support and complete campaign fundraising, TMC is Texas' leading comprehensive consulting firm.
Providing extensive client fundraising and development, TMC will:
- Develop a complete finance plan to ensure maximum financial resources for campaign use or initiative advancement;
- Cultivate past and future donors using our comprehensive database to schedule high-level meetings as well as create targeted call sheets and direct mailings;
- Build and direct a volunteer finance committee or board of directors and provide key input on roles and responsibilities;
- Create current message materials for client outreach including email and direct marketing;
- Organize and coordinate every aspect of fundraising events.
TMC is prepared to put clients in the most effective position to build relationships and exceed financial goals. We understand fundraising and development have many dimensions to make the outcome effective and worthwhile. We provide you with the means and resources to grow your political campaign or philanthropic initiative and to exceed your goals.