Advocacy & Capital Visits
TMC provides strategy for client advocacy and trip scheduling to ensure time and effort is productive. We understand a well-executed and detailed strategy is crucial to the success of any Washington, D.C. or Austin, TX fly-in.
Providing strategy and planning for advocacy and capital visits, TMC will:
- Recognize purpose and develop a tailored approach which provides the largest positive impact;
- Schedule legislative meetings and place clients in front of the appropriate people to effectively advocate issues and causes;
- Manage all logistical needs on the scheduled advocacy day including printed meeting materials and day-of support;
- Coordinate follow-up with key meeting participants and officials;
- Suggest accommodations and leisure activities.
TMC removes the challenges of scheduling a trip to an unfamiliar city in order to allow client focus toward the purpose of their travel. TMC has scheduled thousands of meetings for clients over the years. With knowledge and relationships built over decades, we will handle the planning of your next client advocacy trip.